The Death By Audio Arcade is a series of local multiplayer arcade cabinets produced by local indie game developers that originate from Death By Audio, Brooklyn's influential DIY music venue.
Anyone wishing to support Death By Audio Arcade’s goal of empowering NYC’s indie game scene is encouraged to make a tax deductible donation.
Death By Audio Arcade is a 501c-3 non-profit.
Upcoming Games + Events
VOLLEYGON is a raucous 2-on-2 anti-gravity showdown where geometric shapes flying through space take center stage! Utilize the ceiling and floor to bounce, lob, and smash the ball into your opponent's zone! Just be careful as the ball can change gravity on a whim, and so can your opponents!
DRINK RINK ///
DRINK RINK is a bar. No, it's a game. No wait, you play the game with your drink? On top of the bar? Sounds potentially dangerous.
- 1/5/17 - 1/8/17 - DBAA @ MAGFest 2017
11/19/16- Deathmatch by Audio VIII @ Madwell 8/19/16 - 8/20/16- DBAA @ LWLVL 3/11/16 - 4/8/16- DBAA @ Flowers for All Occasions 3/14/16 - 3/15/16- The Arcade @ Fader Fort / SXSW 2/18/16 - 2/21/16- 14th Annual MAGFest! 9/26/15 - 9/27/15 - World Maker Faire New York 2015 6/28/15 - Deathmatch by Audio VI @ Silent Barn 2/25/15 - Deathmatch by Audio V @ WAKA WAKA 1/23/15 - 1/26/15 - DBAA @ MAGFest 11/6/14 - 11/22/14 - Death by Art @ DBA 12/7/14 - Event @ Smithsonian American Art Museum 9/20/14 - 9/21/14 - Maker Faire NYC 2014 8/22/14 - 8/23/14 - lWlVl Festival 2014 5/13/14 - Deathmatch by Audio III @ DBA
Powerboat Italia '88
Nothing Good Can Come Of This
Slam City Oracles
Press + Links
- [Kotaku] VOLLEYGON Is An Arcade Cabinet That Wants To Bring People Together
- [The Fader] Meet Mark Kleback, The Technologist Bringing Old-School Arcade Games Into The Future
- [Kotaku] Meet The Guy Making Arcade Cabinets For Indie Games
- [Village Voice] The Resurrection of Death By Audio Arcade
- [Hackaday] Arcades: Don't Call it a Comeback
- [Indie Statik] The Underground Crystal Brawl and Field-1 Tournament
- [Studio Mercato Blog] How to Build an Indie Arcade Cabinet
- [Gamasutra Blogs] The Rise of the Artcade